Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ok Ok I know...

It has been such a long time since I posted last but here I am ........better late than never!

Things have been happening here which have taken up my time but things seem to be getting on an even keel now at long last.

One of the changes is that I am increasing my hours at work during the week when the boys are at school. Those extra pennies will certainly come in handy!!!!

I have been a little unwell over the last week or so but hopefully the latest round of antibiotics will kick in and I will be back to 100 per cent :)

Here is a card I made a little while ago for my Mums birthday. I love using pictures for cards as it turns the card into a keepsake rather than something to keep on a mantlepiece for a couple of days.

Anyway am off to catch up on my fav blogs xxxx

No comments: