Sunday, August 01, 2010

Sunday but I don't care!!!

Normally on a Sunday evening I get a little sad as it's the end of the weekend and hubs and the boys will be off to work/school the next day.
Not this week though!!! Oh my jove no!!!
Steve has a week off and of course the boys are on summer hols! Yipeeeee!!!

On a crafting note I don't have a pic to show of my latest creations - that will be tomorrow. However my friend Di has been asked to join a DT for this lady and I have to admit these crochet flowers are on my need list!!!

3 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Aaaah it tis indeed blissful that its the holidays, and you are in the same position as me as my hubby is off this next week too ;)

No rushing around, bliss... :)

Enjoy it Clare :)

Elaine x

Sue said...

Enjoy your week with the boys and your OH.

mmmmmm said...

Enjoy your week Clare :-)

T.A X