- Harry almost definitely has Aspergers. Not a great surprise but we have our foot in the door with CAMHS and so things, hopefully, will start moving.
- Mum has been in hospital twice :-( Its been very very scary for us and her but she is home now and continues to improve.
- Oliver rehearsals are continuing and going well. Oh and Harry has another show lined up for afterwards so busy busy!
- George was awarded Clubman for the u11 rugby team - so proud!
- I have a new job! So excited and pleased. I start in June and it will mean no more Saturdays or working till 5pm!
I haven't been stitching alot but here is one of the cards I made for Harry's 15th (yes 15) birthday last month.