Monday, December 31, 2012

New beginnings

Isn't that what all New Year Eve's are about? Waiting for a New Year to begin and wondering what's in store.
I can honestly say that it's not been the easiest of years but there have been highlights as well as low points.
One highlight was watching Harry perform in a local production of The Sound of Music. Such a proud moment for us all!
Harry is in the process of being diagnosed with Aspergers. We know he is on the autistic spectrum but we are currently dotting i's and crossing t's to get the help he needs.
George is fab. He tries his best at school and on the rugby pitch. He really is a little dynamo.
Hubby is amazing and supports me in all I do. We have had a year where our relationship has got back on track and I really do appreciate my soulmate.
Me? Well I have been rushing here there and everywhere with very little time to myself - hence no crafting. My mum has not been in the best of health this year (again) and I feel like I could drive up the m6 blindfolded I know it that well!
Anyway another highlight was Jubilee weekend from when this pic was taken. It's us four together - love my chaps x x x


No comments: