Tuesday, January 01, 2013

First day!

Well it's the first day of the New Year and we are enjoying our last day of family time before hubs goes back to work tomorrow.
The Christmas decs are put away for another year and downstairs cleaned and tidied. It's almost as if it never happened.
2013 is going to be a big year for me - urgh I hit that big 40. As always I have plans for a New Year and for really what is a new phase in life.
1.Obviously I need to loose weight. It's such an issue especially with my arthritis.
2. Get fit. The dog and I are going to have a new routine - it will be fun!
3. Make quality time for hubs and I.
4. Continue to treasure true friends. Last year I had an epiphany and my true friendships have flourished while other 'toxic' ones have fallen. I am so much happier because of this.
5. More me time - I need to scrap more and have recently rediscovered cross stitching. Card making I will continue with but on my terms and not because I have to.
So that's it my resolutions - easy eh?

No comments: