Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Been crafting.......again!!!!

Another day and I have been crafting - good grief!!!!!!

I have made some cards today which I will post tomorrow. The sick thing is that I did make some Christmas cards. Yes I know it is only January but I did make a promise to myself that I would make some throughout the year this year rather than have a big rush in December!

The pic is of the tin I altered last night. It didn't take long to do but I really like it. I am going to use it to store my inches in it hence the wording on the front of the tin.

On a personal note I have had both of the boys at home today poorly. But they are both going to school tomorrow come hell or high water!!!!

1 comment:

Traci Cornelius Blog said...

you go girl - gettin in with the altered tins - it is gorgeous and rightly so are you to be proud of it x