Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I am so on a roll now!!!!

Think that I have finally found my mojo and am enjoying crafting again!!!
If I am perfectly honest over the last few months I was not enthusiastic about papercrafting and was really stuck for ideas. However the break over Christmas did me some good as I am messing about with stuff and having fun again!

I am on a mission at the mo to sort through my crafting mags and use any free gifts lurking around. Also I am carrying on with the design file idea using pics and articles out of used magazines.

I managed three cards today which was actually good considering I have been at school for most of the afternoon helping out!

Tomorrow I have a child free day - something I have not had so far this week. So once all of the dg duties are done who knows what else I will get done.

Clarexxx

No comments: