Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I am back!!

Yes I am back from the land of feeling grotty!!!
Not a nice place to be and I don't intend to make a return journey there either!!

So what has been going on in my world then?.........Nothing actually! Yup diddly squat but ya know what? That is good - I have liked nothing over the last few days :)

Anyway a little package arrived for me on Saturday containing these lovely ATC's from some friends of mine. We do a monthly swap and the theme was..... can you guess? yes that is right Love!!!!
I like taking part in swaps. It is always great to see how people interperate the theme :)

Today I have Traci's craft group this morning and then back to hers afterwards. I like Tuesday craft group, the ladies are lovely, coffee and cake is fab oh and Traci's projects are not too bad either ;)

Right better get sorted for the day ahead xxxxx

No comments: