Sunday, May 18, 2008

A bit of a catch up!

OMG it has been a week since I last posted on my blog!!!! How did that happen?

I think my resolution for June will be to make post an entry each day ;)

Well it was craft club on Tuesday which was an interesting one. Traci is trying to get cardmakers to use scrapbooking items more (and why not!!!!). So we were given the choice of some scrapbooking kits and told to produce some cards.

As you can see I went for the Halloween kit and this was one of the cards i made. There is another one but the photo I took was a little bit pants.
With the bits left I am going to make a layout as I have a couple of halloween pics from last year.

On the family front Harry has not been well and I am hoping that the rest of us don't catch this bug as it was quite nasty. I have to admit to feeling a little sluggish this morning but think that may have something to do with a girls night out last night ;)

Well cricket is on this afternoon so that means a little bit of me time!!
Ahhhh I do like Sundays1!! xxxx





1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hi Clare
Love the card, sorry to hear about Harry there is a lot of funny bugs around.
Sounds like you had a great night out too!!