Sunday, May 25, 2008

Its raining its pouring......

..... so that must mean it is a Bank Holiday weekend. :( It has rained all day today, but I have got some crafting done so thats good.

On Friday I had a proud Momma moment when George went on stage for commendations assembly to show off his modrock model. He was not at all shy and explained very clearly how he made his creation.
He doesn't find school easy and he does work really hard to keep up so I was very very very proud of him.

Harry is working hard too at school and having lots of rehearsals for his upcoming production of Bugsy Malone (he is Fizzy). It is a real honour for him to have a part as he is only year 5 (Year 8s usually get the main roles) and he is having to sing a solo. Boy will I need tissues that night!

BTW yesterday definately confirmed to me that my youngest son is destined to be a petrol head. He sat on my friend's hubby's Harley Davidson and the look of pure delight on his face will stay with me forever. The only problem......I did not have a camera with me which is such a shame as i could have made such a fab LO.

The LO I posted today is one I made last night using a pic of my boys and my nephew. The pic isn't fab as it is blurred in a couple of places but I had to use it for a LO as I really do love it.

Hope your weekend isn't as damp as mine xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fab LO Clare :) And well done Harry and George. You must be one proud Momma :)
Pat x