Saturday, May 03, 2008

A Year Ago Tomorrow

Harry lost a classmate and friend and I witnessed one of my friends go through something no mother should have to .....ever.

It seems only like yesterday when I got that phonecall informing me that there had been a road accident and a family had been ripped apart.

Since then in an effort to raise road safety awareness Louise is raising money for Brake, a road safety charity, by taking part in the three peaks challenge.
Here is the link for Williams charity page

http://www.justgiving.com/williamelbrow

I am not asking you to sponsor Lou and her team (although please do if you wish), I just wanted to show you what an impact this little chap had on many many lives!!

Give your loved ones that extra hug this weekend xxxxx

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Clare that is terrible and it certainly puts things in perspective. If you have time I have something on my blog for you..

Hugs

Dawn
x

Anonymous said...

Will sounds to be such a special boy, who will always remain in peoples hearts. God bless his parents. Pat x