Friday, February 03, 2012

A little bit of scrap paper.


A couple of weeks ago I stamped alot of images and settled down to an afternoon of colouring in.
Oh it was such a lot of fun and just so calming.
So I had lots of images to make into cards and was wondering what to use with them. I then realised I have a box of scrap patterned and plain card so why not use that?!
The result is that I have some very quick and easy cards which look quite good and used up some more stash!

Today is Friday and as I am off this weekend I have that feeling. Tomorrow is Music School for Harry and his girlfriend Ellie is visiting in the afternoon (weather dependent of course).
Sunday is rugby for George in the morning and rehearsals in the afternoon for Harry.
Busy busy unless of course it snows as predicted in which case I will be wrapped up watching the boys have fun on the sledges :)

1 comment:

Sue said...

Fabby card. Always nice to use up scraps.

Hope you don't get the snow, unless you want it:)