Friday, February 22, 2013

Back again!

Urgh I did have flu and it was horrid. I had no energy all weekend and just felt bleurgh. Infact I still feel a little under the weather but loads better than last week.

This week has been a little stressful hence no posts. I think if I had posted it would've been full of my moans about mum's health, my health, living in a house with three boys and just generally feeling unhappy with life in general. So here I am having pondered life etc for the last few days - weighing up good and bad - and now deciding that I am the only person who can change things for myself and that the things I can't change? Well they need to be dealt with head on or let someone else deal with them.
Out of all of this pondering I have realised that I really don't spend enough time on me. I run around so so much (as most Mums do) juggling with work, home, children, school and family that I have lost sight of what I need to retain my sanity or what little remains.
Now don't get me wrong I am not feeling feeling sorry for myself and I love my boys so so much, however lately I am feeling the need to be recognised as someone more than just a mum and wife.
I also need to be creating more. I am so happy when left to just play and make things and sadly I have not been sat in my little room playing as much as I would like to.

So things have got to change and they will/are.
I am loosing weight - hurrah!
I will find a new job this year
Scrapbooking supplies will be used
My mum will get on the transplant list
My boys will realise that I am a person and not a maid
Harry will finally get the official Aspergers diagnosis and some help
I will be forty and fabulous!



No comments: