Thursday, February 14, 2013

Urgh feeling unwell

Have had one of those weeks this week and typically it's been while the boys have been on half term.
For about 2 weeks now I have been fighting something off but Sunday it hit big time :-(
I managed to get to work in monday and tuesday to do my morning shifts but in Tuesday afternoon I went straight to bed.
I was supposed to be going to see my mum and dad yesterday but again I felt too unwell to go. Infact I was nodding off now and again.
Today I do feel better but I have no energy at all. It certainly wasn't flu as I have had that before and I didn't feel that bad but urgh I feel like I have lead boots on.

Anyway I have done no stitching at all so far this weeky but am planning to do some this afternoon infront of the tv - bliss!

As its valentines day I thought it would be nice to show you the card I made for hubs - stitched obviously!!!! Xxxx

No comments: