Friday, November 02, 2007

I am such a bad blogger!

For any regular readers of my blog I really must apologise for the lack of updates recently.

You would really think that with the boys going back to school on Tuesday after a week off I would have the time to update more often. But to be honest I just don't know where the week has gone to.

I have managed to do a couple of bits of crafting but blogger is playing up so I can't show you any piccies of my projects :(.

Anyhow IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!! yipeeeeeeee! And what am I up to tomorrow? Well its the craft market in Thrapston so will be helping Traci and then Sunday I feel a trip to Ikea may be on the cards as we want/need a new dining table and chairs. Me lubs Ikea!!!!!!

Oh and also on Sunday we are heading over to a friends house for a little get together with a few fire works and poss the odd glass of wine afterwards ;))

Right I promise that I will update this blog more regularly - honest I will!!!!!!

No comments: