Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's raining, it's pouring!!!!

I cannot believe how awful the rain has been this afternoon and typically it started at around 3pm, just in time for the school run.

Over the last few days I have not been feeling very well so I have not made much card or layout wise. Infact I made nothing yesterday and the card opposite was made on Sunday :(

Mind you I did attend Traci's club as usual this morning and although I did make two lovely cards I cannot show them to you as she wants to use them for something which is in the pipeline.
Needless to say I am delighted she has asked me to take part and I just hope that my creations don't let the project down.
When I am able to I will obviously let you know what is going on. ;)

On a final note a dear friend of mine has had a pretty bad few days. I know that she does read my blog occassionally so am sending her and her daughter lots of hugs xxxxxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Clare, I needed that :) Hope you feel lots better soon.
Pat x

Dawn said...

I just love this Clare - the colours are superb for a man... Great theme too.
Please stop by my blog I have something for you..........

Dawn
xx