Sunday, January 25, 2009

The morning after the night before..

Last night was a girlie get together. Last night I got a wee bit tipsy.
This morning I had a hangover from hell!!!!
Its not often that I drink that much but for some reason last night I did and boy do I remember why i don't drink alot.

Still I have slowly been recovering throughout the day and even managed a bit of crafting tonight :)
As the light wasn't great I will take pics tomorrow.

Anyway before Christmas I was looking at one of my fav blogs and came across instructions to make a post it note holder.
It's fairly easy to make but you end up with an item which would be excellent for pressies.
For the instructions check out Tracie's blog here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better today Clare :)
I love the Post-It note holder. Going to make some myself. Thanks so much for the link :)
Pat xx