Sunday, January 11, 2009

Playing Catch up

I am going to finish this Christmas Journal....I am I am I am.
That has been my mantra for today and although it's not finished yet I have completed four pages this afternoon which I think is pretty good going.

Inbetween sorting children out and playing the Ben 10 game this afternoon I have been spending most of my time messing with paper and oh it's been lovely.
I am trying to have a little bit more me time this year and so far so good!
I have made cards up to the end of April, apart from one of Harry's so am feeling pretty organised I can tell you.

Here is a birthday card for my godson - think you can tell his name and how old he will be? LOL!!!

Tomorrow once George is dropped off at school My friend and I are off to that shopping haven otherwise known as Ikea. All I want are scissors, plasters, lightbulbs and batteries. Will that be all that I buy???? Tune in tomorrow for an update xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I wish I was going to Ikea! Think your list will end up a bit longer than that Clare ;)
Great you are having more "me" time - you deserve it :)
Pat xx