Friday, July 17, 2009

Am back ......again!!!

Well the summer hols are almost upon us....well they will be at 3pm this afternoon!!
This year the boys have 7 weeks off which I am looking forward to as last year they had a short holiday in comparison.

The last couple of weeks have seen the Feary family living in a house of sickness and general yuckiness. Even I succumbed last Friday and went to the docs to be told that yes indeedy I was proper poorly with chest infection and sinusitus. I promptly went to bed afterwards (which I never ever do!!) and seemed to stay there all weekend.
We all seem to be coming out of the other side now and hopefully we will be 100% recovered by next week.

Over the last few days I have got back into the swing of things and realised, like I do every so often that I seem to run around so much after everyone else but make little time for me. This may explain my crabbiness lately so I have made an effort to create and enjoy.

I am also on a mission to use up my stash.....I have sooooooo much and it is ridiculous that it doesn't get used. So I am using it!!!!

I did some stamping yesterday and created this card which I lubs....alot!!! May do some more colouring in today as it is sooo relaxing.

Anyway school run is beckoning along with housework - have a good day everyone!!! xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Clare!
Great to see you blogging again, missed you!
Hope everyone in the Feary household is fully recovered :-)

Pat x