Thursday, February 08, 2007

Snow snow snow!!!!




Yes!!!!! We finally got some and we had loads!!!!!!
The boys had a day off school and we had fun!! I took loads of piccies for some scrapbooking and I was really pleased with how they came out.
Harry has spent most of the day outside and loved it while George kept coming in when he got too wet or cold.

On a crafting front I suddenly realised this afternoon that I have a few birthdays coming up in the next few days so I must set to work and get some cards done. Two down so far.


Quite pleased with them but have got a few more to do. Also got Steve's card for Valentines Day to finish. Am about half way through it and really chuffed so far. Can't post any piccies of it until the day so will have to keep you waiting! LOL!

2 comments:

Traci Cornelius Blog said...

ok - so that is one big snowball!

Heather said...

I like the cards you made.

And lucky you, getting so much snow. Looks like you all had fun in it!