Thursday, February 22, 2007

Terrific Thursday!

Well its been quite a busy day at Chez Feary! No piccies I am afraid but will do my best to have some tomorrow - promise!!!

Someone I know through school ordered some cards from me today - my first order outside the family! I was so pleased - just hope she likes them. Also my Mum ordered one too so am a busy girl with my little industry.

Spent most of the day at the Craft Cabin being creative. It was nice being there in the peace and quiet after half term last week.

Late afternoon saw an hour and half doing my secret project which is coming along nicely and I was really pleased with it today! Mwahhhaahhhaa!!!!!!

Boys are now tidying up the rooms of doom otherwise known as their bedrooms and they will then be heading off to bed - hopefully!!!

Right cards to make and boys to sort out!!!!xxxx

No comments: