Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter and look who's 1!!!!

Firstly Happy Easter everyone! I hope you have all had a lovely day!



Secondly Happy Birthday to my cuddly lil' nephew, Kyran. He was 1 yesterday and all of his family were with him to celebrate his special day. Isn't he cute??!!

We had a lovely couple of days with my Mum and Dad and spent yesterday evening at my brother's and his partner's house for a party for Ky. It was really nice to see everyone and catch up on things.

Sadly we had to leave to travel back home and battle the traffic on the M6 and A14, finally getting home about 10.30pm. The boys are shattered today as they were up early wound up by the thought of chocolate for brekkie.

We have done nothing today except sit and spend time with each other, which was lovely. We also watched Night At The Museum which is excellent and I can highly recommend it.






Right off to sort out boys as they are having an early night tonight - hopefully. Catch ya all later xxxxx

1 comment:

Traci Cornelius Blog said...

Love that film! Took Kiesha to see it in the cinema - piccies are fab! I feel some scrappin coming on!! lol