Monday, April 30, 2007

Hello Sailors!!!

Did we have fun yesterday or what???!!!


Maggie and Tony invited us on a trip on board their lovely canal barge yesterday and it was fab! Cold to start with but fab. The boys loved it as you can see from the piccie and Tony made their day when he let them 'steer' the boat themselves.


It was great to sit and watch the world go quietly by - I can highly recommend it. I also took some really nice pics which are screaming out to be scrapped!



Thanks to Maggie and Tony for a lovely afternoon!

I also managed to get some crafting done over the weekend. Here is a card I made using a template from WSDesigns which I purchased from Traci Its a handy template and I think the effects you can get are really good.

On the magazine front - I have finally put them in date order. To be honest I think I am going to make an ideas folder with them as I really do not have them space to store all of those magazines. So that is something else to add to my To Do List.

I really must scan and print some photos this week too. I am running low on photos to scrap and I know that I have loads in albums or on my laptop just dying to grace a layout of mine LOL!

But for the rest of the evening I am going to cut out some decoupage and surf the net. Oh and stop for the occasional cuppa! xxxxx

No comments: