Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Good couple of days!!!!!

Crikey it is Wednesday - how did that happen!?

Anyway besides being in plaster (which is not good) the last few days have been quite good.

I spent a really nice morning yesterday with Traci's
craft group messing around with diecuts. It was a great morning and everyone at the venue is so friendly. To be honest it is nice to be out and about.

I also had some good news on Sunday evening. The digi layout I posted on here on Friday won the layout comp on Traci's forum. Yipeeeee!!! I was soooo chuffed and very suprised as to be honest I only entered as a bit of fun as digi is still quite new to me.

Last night I decided to print off the digi layouts I have done so far in 8x8 format. I just so happened to have a spare album that size which I then decorated using die cuts from my new Cricut machine. I am pleased with the outback - hope you like too!!!!

BTW we are now on the final week countdown for the plaster. 1 week today and the blooming thing comes off!!!!!!

No comments: