Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My new baby is here!!!!!

Yes my birthday pressie is here and I lubs it soooooooo much!!!!!!

I have had a play on it already and once you get the blade and pressure settings sorted then wow!!!!! It is fantastic and I can't believe I finally have one of my own!!!! My hubs is so lovely and fab to buy me one and I know I am a very lucky girl.

Today I had a lovely time at craft class. We had to choose a template and create a card or scrapbook layout using it. The catch was it had to be made using mainly paper although we were allowed chalks, inks and pencils. I had great fun and it certainly got the old grey matter working!!!!

Foot is still hurting a little so I am trying a glass of wine tonight as painkiller and it seems to be working so far - hic!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belated haooy birthday

Enjoy your new toy - I am sure you will xx