Monday, October 01, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!!


Yup its my birthday today and yes I am 21 ...................... again!!!!!!!! Actually I am 34!!! How did that happen???? When did I suddenly become an adult??? Answers on a postcard please.
Well because I am still in plaster I would be doing the usual partying, raving and having it large - ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!
I have been spoilt rotten by my boys and family and friends. I have had dvds, choccies galore, and other gifts which are lush. On top of that my hubby very kindly ordered a Cricut machine for me yesterda - well actually he told me I could have one, I ordered it and he gave me the money. So hopefully this new toy will make an appearance over the next day or two.
Things have certainly been hapening over the weekend and one big thing is amazing. It will be hard work but I am really excited about it and it is a terrific opportunity. I will also be working with someone who, although gives me alot of hassle and takes the mickey out of me alot at the moment, I admire and count as a very good friend.
Right hmmmm chocolate!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm xxxxxx

1 comment:

Traci Cornelius Blog said...

ummmm - did you say adult??? I guess by that you do actually meant actuality not mentality?! Hee Hee - Happy Birthday x