Tuesday, October 16, 2007

This time tomorrow.......

and I will be out of plaster or at least I hope to be. These last five weeks have gone soooo slow and it has been awful to be reliant on other people for such silly things. Although the people who have helped me have been absolute stars in particular my hubs who as always has been fabby. Love ya Steve xxx and thank you so much xxxxxxxx

Still over the last few days I have been making cards for Xmas using stash from last year. They are quick cards and simple in design but bearing in mind that last year I made nearly 100 I thought I would get them started earlier this year.
Here is one of them from yesterday and I am quite pleased with it.

Today I was at the craft club and it was as usual great fun. Traci always provides great projects to work on and the group is lots of fun so it was a great morning!!!

Not done much else in the way of crafting today as to be honest I was not feeling 100 per cent this afternoon. But I may have a little play tonight. xxxxx

No comments: