Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Been busy!




It has been a busy week hence no post for which I apologise but to be honest I don't now what I have been up to!!!!! It has been lots of bits and pieces which I can't really remember but I know that I have been busy!!!
This week is busy too as both of the boys schools have their Xmas concerts so with two performances each I am going to be toing and froing alot to school. But I have to admit I love Xmas concerts especially for the little ones and it truely does get you into the spirit of the season.
I have made a couple of things including the two birthday cards for my friends dad. They were made using Cuddly Buddly downloads. She was chuffed with them so that was good!!!!
It madea nice change to make something other than Xmas cards!!!!!!
Right school run to do and then a busy day ahead!!! xxxx

No comments: