Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas Journal Class.

















Last year I noticed a few crafters taking part in Shimelle's Christmas Journal Class. At the time I thought that it was a fantastic idea to journal what can be a hectic but lovely time of year. Afterall some people are so busy with organising for this holiday that it is hard to spend a little
time thinking about what makes this time of year important for them.

So this year I have taken the plunge and signed up to take part. Admittedly I am a couple of days behind but I am getting there and have promised that by the end of today I WILL catch up and be more prepared for the days ahead.

I have posted the cover and the 1st prompt which was a Manifesto or promise to yourself for the coming holiday.
My promise to myself - well that was to spend a little time each day creating a journal which, in time, will show my family allof our Christmas traditions both old and new!

Oh by the way last night I started a two part class on Christmas Bo Bunny and.........wow oh wow I am loving it!!!! Will take some piccies and post them tomorrow. It is a fab class - thanks Traci!!!

Right more pages to do xxxxxx

No comments: