Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas Journal Day 2

Yes I am still running behind on the class but I have done 2 pages so far so its a start LOl!
The prompt for day 2 was weather and obviously most people would love a white Christmas as would we!!!!!! So I thought snow would be a better subject rather than the rain we have had over the last few days!
I am enjoying this class but I have that nagging feeling which is telling me I need to catch up

No crafting has been done today but I have managed to get quite abit of pressie wrapping done!

Must get some pictures taken of the Bo Bunny things I made Monday night - they are fab!!!

1 comment:

scrapdolly said...

Its a lovely page

doesn't matter about being ahead or behind - just so klong as you enjoy it

I live my life permanently behind LOL