Monday, June 23, 2008

Oh crikey!

Its been a week ago since I last posted!!!!
I am really not blogging regularly at the mo - then again I am not crafting too much either :(

Tuesdays seem to be the only day when I am playing with paper at the mo and this does not make for a happy bunny.

Things this week have not been great on the home front. We have had a big problem with Harry at school which was a huge shock as he is normally so good.
The school have been brill though and hopefully he will have learnt his lesson.
I hope so as to be honest its been a really emotional week for me and the lack of sleep and upset has left me feeling somewhat fed up!!! :(

Still life goes on and here is the card I made at last weeks class. I really like this card. Its got a mixture of techniques and I enjoyed making it.

No class tomorrow as Traci is in America training at Ranger U - lucky devil!!!!!!

Think I may dust the cobwebs off tonight and play with paper - I have really missed it!!!!

xxx

1 comment:

Di's Dooodles said...

Clare, sorry to see you have been so fed up but hopefully you are coming through it all now.(((hugs))) Glad the school were so good about Harry too:)
I love the card Clare, well done!!:) Enjoy your crafting tonight:)