Saturday, June 28, 2008

They did it!!!!!!

My friends Louise and Nic were walking the Three Peak Challenge today to raise funds for Brake in the name of Louise's son William. Here's the link again:

Well a couple of hours ago I heard from Nic's mum who phoned to say 'They Did It!!!!!!!'
I am so proud of my friends for doing this huge challenge during what was awful weather and emotional circumstances.
If you would like to donate to this worthy cause just click on the link above.
William is a special boy who we miss everyday xxxx

2 comments:

Di's Dooodles said...

Just wanted to congratulate your friends for doing a fantastic challange under very difficult circumstances

Anonymous said...

Well done Louise and Nic, what an achievement, and what a special boy William must have been, I wish I could have met him :) Pat x