Saturday, August 09, 2008

Getting organised.

Well we are heading 'up north' tomorrow to drop my boys off at my Ma and Pa's.
I am a little unsure of how I will feel about this as it will be the longest I have left both of them since George was born.
I know they will be well looked after by Mum and Dad as I don't trust anyone more than them with my babies. :)
Infact the boys will probably not miss me at all LOL!

Here is a pic of the album I made at last weeks workshop with Traci. I really enjoyed the day and am looking forward to the next one - hint hint!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a fab album Clare, I love it :) Enjoy your week with Steve, the boys are going to be well spoilt. Thinking of you both tomorrow too.
Pay x

Di's Dooodles said...

WOW Clare that Album is gorgeous!! well done! I am certain your babies will be fine & as you say, who better to look after them!
Hope all goes well today.