Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's Mid Week already!


Our house is just sooooo quiet without these two munchkins of mine. It is so strange.
They are of course having a fabberoo time with my Mum and Dad, so much better than being with boring ol' Mum ;)
Unfortunately I have just not had time to much crafting wise as I have either been working or getting stuff ready for our holiday.
I am really looking forward to a week away. We all need a break after recent events and it will be great to hae some quality time together.
Speaking of quality time together hubs and I are going out on a date tonight. A meal and the cinema are on the agenda and I can't wait!!!! xxx

3 comments:

Di's Dooodles said...

I love the picture Clare!!
And make sure you behave yourselves on your date tonight!! (wink wink!)

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your romantic evening Clare, and I bet you can't wait to go on your hols. You deserve it, a chance to recharge the old batteries lol. Love the pic of the munchkins, aren't they growing up?!
Pat x

Di's Dooodles said...

It's me again - hope you are having a lovely holiday!

I've just given you an award - check out my blog & see