Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I know I know!!!

No piccies again today of my new tote and much to Traci's disgust I have not started to decorate it yet. I will get around to it - honest! All I will say is that it will be pink and abit girly.

No card making today but did nip around to the craft cabin and assembled a couple of Sissix Santas for a childrens workshop on Sunday. Harry is taking part in it and is really looking forward to it.

Work this morning was awful - I really cannot wait until 20th Dec which is my last day. As much as i love the kids in the creche I am sooo fed up of changing nappies and taking toddlers to the toilet. I have done all that with my two and don't want to do it anymore. I wake up each morning and just dread getting up and going to work. Roll on 20th - yippeee!

2 comments:

Traci Cornelius Blog said...

OK - it is now Weds - TOTE? - come on I am dying with excitment!

Traci Cornelius Blog said...

ps Karen has her first blog up! Link is on my blog.