Thursday, November 30, 2006

Come and embrace.....


the total girlyness that is my tote. Finally finished in all its pink glory! Lets face it I shouldn't lose this! So Traci can I introduce my entry for the competition? (wink wink)

Not been feeliing so good today so after work and a chat to my mum and Traci I had a hot bath and got in my pjs. Bliss - I cannot remember the last time I did this in the afternoon and can highly recommend it.

So with the tote done I have one thing to do to cross off my list. Christmas cards later I think if I don't feel too bad otherwise I might just sit here, chill out and browse through the blogs.
Hmm tough decision to make but someone has to do it!

3 comments:

Trakika's Krafty Kards said...

Clare, your tote is amazing!!! I really, really like it!!

It so totally reflects you!!

I bet your really proud of it (or you should be!!)

tjc designs Craft Cabin Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tjc designs Craft Cabin Blog said...

YEAH baby - looks great - feeling pants too but have done some of the accounts at long last! ;)