Monday, December 08, 2008

I am feeling a little Christmassy!

Well on Saturday I didn't quite make it to the big light switch on.

Claire and I got there just as everyone was leaving :(
But........the boys, Claire and I met up with some friends and had a drink (or two) at a local establishment. It made for a lovely evening and when I got home I was greeted by the sight of our home all lit up on the outside.
Hubs had been busy while I was at work and wow it did look lovely.

So yesterday it was my turn to decorate the inside of the house and even if I say so myself it looks jolly good :) I am now feeling all Christmassy at last!

This week we have both of my boys Chrismas concerts to further our Christmas excitement. Harry is singing in the choir again and this year they are singing a song in Spanish!!!!! My goodness they have really rehearsed it well too and I am really looking forward to it. George has the important role of a monkey in his play which I think is about a penquin called Pete LOl! He has a line to say too....bless him!

Am hoping to get a few pics taken this week of a few projects and cards I have been doing. So watch this space! xxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your concerts Harry and George :) Wish I could watch! :) Wow well done George on getting THE best part.
Pat xx

Di's Dooodles said...

Hope the concerts go well for George & Harry Clare. Looking forward to seeing some pics.
Merry Christmas to you all