Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We are on a countdown!

Well I am anyway ha ha ha!

The boys are in their final week at school and I have just three days at work this week and then we are just waiting for Steve to finish next week. Poor chap does have to work from home next Wednesday but I don't think he will be working all day (fingers crossed).

We had a lovely day on Sunday - good food and good company what more could you want?
Back to earth yesterday with a shopping trip to Tescos and a little crafting last night.

I have finally made a start on my Christmas journal. Yes I know Shimelle started hers on the 1st but I am getting there and I will complete this one this year LOl!

Oh and we had a visitor last night.......SANTA!!!!!! Courtesy of the local fire brigade Santa came a visiting - now I know its near Christmas xxxxx

No comments: