Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bit of a catch up

Blimey last week I was sooooo good and posted most days and look what happens this week. I am such a bad blogger!!! LOL!

Well how has my week been????? Bit of a mixed bag to be honest with you.

Sunday saw me at the Cabin doing a brilliant workshop on the Ultimate Embossing Board from Keepsake. Traci is a fabby teacher and the workshop was brill, especially as the ideas for cards were really different. It was nice to spend the day crafting in such lovely settings and with such good company.

The rest of the week has been spent doing bits and bobs really and no serious crafting which is not good for my health. Although last night I took part in my Intermediate Scrapbooking course which is good and I started a kit by 7gypsies which I will take piccies of when it is finished. Ohhhhh something exciting did happen last night THE Kirsty Wiseman rang Traci to discuss some prizes for the competition she is currently running.

Now you have to realise Traci and Kirsty are huge influences in my life. Traci for her huge enthusiasm for crafting, for encouraging me and for introducing me to scrapbooking. Kirsty - well she is just such a scrapping and photography guru!! I got to speak to her quickly and well she is bonkers but soooooo nice.

Today has not been such a good day as my Father in Law was taken into hospital. This poor chap has not been in the best of health for a few years now, but fingers crossed he will be ok. I don't think Steve knew whether he was coming or going earlier, especially as he was working in Birmingham and had to make his way to Huntingdon where his dad was. I just want him home so that myself and the boys can give him a huge hug!!!!

Right I have babbled on for a little while so will update tomorrow when I may actually have some piccies to show you xxxxxx

1 comment:

Traci Cornelius Blog said...

You DEFINATELY want something.... just have to work out what it is lol!!! Hope FIL is OK x