Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hate Feeling ill!!

I just hate feeling poorly especially when I have things to do - being ill just gets in the way! Then again it makes a change for it to be me and not one or all of the three men on my life.

Here is a piccie of a card I have made for my Mum and Dad to give to my little Nephew on his 1st Birthday. I really like it and it was great fun to make. Its one of many cards I have to make over the next few weeks for family and friends birthdays - it will keep me busy anyway LOL!
The Design Collective is really fab and anyone who hasn't visited this forum and loves crafting should check it out as it is a great place to find new inspiration and ideas!
Right nose is starting to drip ( v v attractive) so i am going to dash xxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOUR A STAR LUV MUM xxx