Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Woolly Wednesday


That is how my poor head is feeling - very woolly! Oh well never mind I have chilled out today and just pottered around in the house on my own. George has gone back to school today with Harry and Steve is in Birmingham working so it is very very quiet at Chez Feary but kind of nice.

Got my scrapbooking class tonight which I always look forward to as Traci is a fabby teacher and always enthusiastic about crafting.




My class went well last night and the ladies lurved paper tearing. there are only two more weeks left of this cycle of classes - crikey time flies! Next weeks class is a good one for me as it is rubber stamping which is a fav of mine and it opens up so many possibilities for crafting!

Have posted a piccie of my flowers from Sunday. My boys bought me a lovely bouquet and unfortunately none of the piccies I have taken will do it justice. Need a new camera me thinks?! LOL!

Here is a piccie of George - gosh that boy loves having his photo taken. But when you are that cute (and he knows it) why not????? We had some really good news about this fella on Monday with regard to his school work. He is still only four (not 5 until end of August!) and has struggled with his reading and writing. He has been getting quite frustrated with it until recently and all of a sudden it has just clicked! This little fella has now gone up a group for his phonics work and we are all so proud of him. What a star!!!!
Right am off to have a quick peek at The Design Collective Forum xxxx

1 comment:

Traci Cornelius Blog said...

Ok so nice comments mean you want something!? And had to laugh at the camera lol - You know I have heard the Fuji cameras are very good....... hee hee ;)