Friday, March 02, 2007

Blimey the week has flashed by!!!

Crikey it's Friday already!!! What has happened to the week??? Well ok I know I have not blogged since Sunday - I am sorry.




So what's been going on??? Well its been abit of a catch up week regarding DG duties etc. But its been good in the way of starting to get card orders, which is fab. A friend ordered 6 cards with more orders to come and another has ordered two. I have also been asked to get a box of cards together to put in the school staff room so I am of course well pleased!



Next week will be cardmaking to build up some stock and I am also going to pull my finger out and get some work done on my website. So hopefully some money will start coming in, not that it is about the money but I have decided that I cannot buy anything else until I have some money!!!!

Back to this week though and Tuesday saw my Beginner's class start up again for the next six weeks. As last time the ladies are lovely and I think they will get alot out of the course as they are complete beginners.

Wednesday night saw my back at the cabin but this time as a pupil for Traci's Intermediate Scrapbooking course. It was fabby and the two hours shot by. We made an album which is lovely and we will be doing more work on them next week. I will post piccies over the weekend.

Tomorrow sees the return of the monthly craft market in Thrapston so I will be assisting Traci on her stall which I love doing as you get to meet some lovely people and have a chat.

Right boys have just gone to bed so am going to spend some time with my hubby xxxxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Mother's Day card, although, must say, some of those embellishments look familiar!!

Anonymous said...

sorry, just realised - it's a birthday card (doh!) Must have Mother's Day cards on the brain - I've made so many over the last couple of days, will hopefully sell them all on Saturday... LOL.