Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Nearly there!!!

Oh yes not long until Saturday and our week long holiday. I am soooo looking forward to it and so are the boys.
Steve has just got tomorrow at work and then he is off work for over two weeks - yippeeeeee!
I am slightly excited about this can't you tell!

Today has been slightly quieter than yesterday. Harry has been at a friends house since 10.30 this morning and he is still there! So it has just been George and I, which was nice and I have been able to get on with the dreaded housework. Urghhhhh!

I made this card today and the design is a first for me. I have often seen these flowers made out of strips of paper and so I thought I would give it a go. Not bad for a first attempt!

I have got more sorting out tomorrow for hols and a trip to a friends house in the afternoon for tea and a gossip!

Have a great evening xxxx

No comments: