Tuesday, August 14, 2007

One card!

Yes that is right I managed a card today. Now considering I had three boys running around the house today that is not bad!

I like this one as it's quite funky and bright. It was made using some odd bits of paper left from a magazine which is a great way of making a quick but lovely card.

Today George had a friend over for a play and some lunch and then later my Auntie popped over with her 7 year old grandson. Surprisingly all four boys played really nicely together and there were no rows at all. What a result!!!!

Tomorrow is housework and getting some stuff sorted for our hols which starts on Saturday. We are heading for the Dorset coast for a week and we cannot wait! It is going to be a week of chilling out and fun! Hurrah!!!!

Now what I need to do is find some good craft shops in Dorset mwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: