Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fingers and Toes crossed please!

Yes I am seeing another doc today but this time it is about my foot at the hospital.
It has been in a temp plaster since last Thursday so this afternoon will see wether I will be plasterless or in a brand spanking new more permanent one. Can my foot be mended in a week???? Hmmmmm watch this space for an update.
I do think that my mate Traci is hoping for new plaster as she is dying to decorate one. It is really nice to have a friend with your interests at heart LOL.

Talking of Traci this lady has had some really good news over the last week. I am sooo pleased for her and it is really well deserved as she is one of the most hard working people I know. Well done hun - the boys and I are so pleased for you!

As for crafting well I have a number of projects on the 'go' at the mo so no new pics I am afraid but here is George's birthday card from a couple of weeks ago. He is a huge Cars fan as you can tell!!!!

No comments: