Monday, September 17, 2007

Ok so I am not laughing now....

Right so I broke a bone in my foot ...... fair enough these things happen. But now I have got a chest infection too - what is going on??????

Feeling slightly sorry for myself but am getting about ok so things are not so bad.

Steve has not been well either so this really has been a poorly house.

The weekend was fairly quiet apart from a trip to Traci's on saturday for a spot of crafting. I made (with a little help from Traci) a fab album which I will take a piccie of tomorrow and post on here. Thanks Traci for keeping me from going completely stir crazy!!!!!!!!

This card was made quite a while ago from a monthly kit from tjcdesigns . Traci has lots of products for cardmaking and scrapbooking alike - I can highly recommend this site ;)

Well tonight I think I will be blog surfing and spending some time with my hubby xxxxxx

No comments: