Saturday, April 12, 2008

A belated Happy Birthday......

to my nephew Kyran who was 2 years old on Monday.
As he and his parents have been on holiday for a week I have not mentioned it until today as they are now home.
It is very hard to believe that the little chap is now 2 years old - wow that went quick!!!!
Here is a pic of the card I made for him. I bought some stamps from Traci which had a couple of bears on it and I couldn't wait to use them.

Even more hard to believe is that my big lad will be 10 on Wednesday and I must admit to be slightly struggling with the fact that I will have a 10 year old child. I am refusing to believe that I am old enough for that!!!!!!

Anyway I have not crafted today but have spent some quality time with all three of my boys which has been lovely. Tomorrow I have been promised a fantastic roast Sunday lunch made by hubs' fair hands, so I may find a little time to play with paper.

Right a glass of cava is calling me xxxxxxx

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I love this card Clare - the colours and font are lovely. Have been watching your slide shows and you have some beautiful stuff on there especially your layouts.

Dawn