Sunday, April 27, 2008

Yummy yum yum!

Don't you just love the smell of baking through the house on a Sunday morning.
George loves cooking and so was in his element making gingerbread men and choc chip cookies.

I acted as his assistant (as always) and we had a great time mixing and cutting out shapes.
After the baking was the decorating which he did all on his own while I was tidying up. After a abit I went to check on how he was doing and he had finished the two people pictured opposite. I told how good they were and he informed me that they were Mummy and Daddy holding hands. Awwwwww ya gotta love that kid!!!!!
Back to Monday tomorrow and oh my goodness where has the weekend gone. Its not fair!!!!!!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fantastic gingerbread people George! Can I come to tea next time? Pat x