Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I scrapped!

Yes indeedy do - last night I made a layout!!!!
Ok so I am not up to Traci, Kirsty or Scrapdolly's levels of talent but I scrap because I love it.
I get to keep what I make instead of giving my cards away (which sometimes can be sooo painful LOL).
I am quite a basic scrapper (I don't do frou frou) but I do get a thrill from creating something with a photo which is special to me and my family.
This piccie was taken a couple of weeks ago on Easter Sunday. We awoke to a lovely blanket of snow which begged to be played in and so I got some lovely photos including one of my dad and George which is being scrapped as we speak.
The boys are on their hols this week and it is lovely not to have to rush around in the mornings and evenings. They have been playing outside and making the most of a break in the rain. It is lovely to see them with some colour in their cheeks.
Yesterday the boys and I went to Traci's craft group which I really enjoyed. We made a bag which I am chuffed to bits with and am certainly not giving away!!!!! LOL!
Right off to craft for a wee while xxxxx

No comments: