Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blimey what a busy couple of days!!!!

Well since my last entry the days have just flown by!

I finally managed to download my pics from my camera tonight and have a look at the ones I took for Harry's birthday.

I love this piccie so much. He had alot of clothes from us and boy was he so chuffed with them. He really likes the skater boy look and to be hinest I think he has it just right here!!! :)

The weekend went so quick especially Saturday when we went to London to take a look at the science museum. What a place though! It is fab!!

Anyway to crafting and I made a card today which I will post tomorrow! Traci was letting us play with a set of stamps which are available to buy from your local Particraft demonstrator. Have to admit the stamps were lovely and I possibly could be tempted.

Right it is a big night for Liverpool tonight who are playing Chelsea - please please let the reds win as I want hubby in a good mood when he comes home!!!!!

No comments: